Sometimes when individuals seek to study in a foreign trained university, most of the applicants are always discouraged from applying as a result of the various procedures required to study in the institution. Most of the applicants are not aware of the various scholarship opportunities available to them to study in Hong Kong. The 300 Hong Kong Phd fellowship scheme is fully funded.
Hong kong has continued to lead in terms of international students application and currently it has a students population of about, its popularity is because of its self independence. This small island has produced many great personalities like Jackie chan.
Read More: Fully Funded Hong Kong PhD Fellowship 2023
The aim of this scholarship is to attract students to the country. This scholarship is one of the best decisions you will ever make in your life, as this scholarship will go a long way to assist your dream. And also Hong Kong is a free and dynamic nation and supports entrepreneurship. Being located at the heart of Asia, it is a popular country,
About the 300 Hong Kong PhD Fellowship
This scholarship is fully funded for PhD degree applicants and is about 300. It is open to students of all nationalities. It was Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong in 2009. This scholarship has a deadline of 2nd December 2023.
The following listed universities are covered in the scholarship, and they offer a wide range of degree, which helps to develop her students skills
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
- The fields of study available for this scholarship are
- Engineering and Technology
- Social Science and Business Studies
Value of the 300 Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
- Annual stipend of HK$309,600
- Conferene Travel Allowance of HK$12,900
Selection Criteria for the 300 Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
- Must be academically excellent
- Must have a research ability
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have leadership quality
- Must be an international students
- Must possess a masters and bachelor’s degree from respective institutions
- Documents required: transcript of all degrees like master, undergraduate and high school certificate, national ID card, letter of recommendations, English proficiency test, thesis proposal
Application deadline: 2nd December 2023.
To apply for this scholarship you will first make an initial application to the research grant council then secondly you must apply to the chosen institutions. All application should be done early to avoid making some mistakes while processing the application at deadline Click here for more information https://cerg1.ugc.edu.hk/hkpfs/apply.html