Fully Funded European Union’s Volunteer Program 2022
The European Union’s volunteer program aims to give young people the opportunity to gain first-hand experience. This organization operates in many different areas and reaches almost all areas of society. The European Union also has an online portal for young people. paid volunteering opportunities that enable young people to develop their skills and creativity in European volunteering. Young graduates and university students are not the only beneficiaries of the EU youth volunteer program.All other actors such as youth organizations, youth groups, legislators, etc. can also improve their skills and abilities through the program.
The European Union is a political and economic union that includes 27 countries around the world. The organization’s projects are spread all over the world, but are particularly widespread in Europe. Through the European Youth Portal, young people can find the information they need to be an active participant in a wide variety of projects working to achieve the highest levels of democracy and social welfare in Europe.
The European Union’s volunteering program offers a wide range of projects, including child protection, health, education, information technology, art and culture. Volunteering opportunities for young people are the most effective way for EU young people and their stakeholders to get involved in such an organization where they can have a positive impact on the world.
Details of European Union’s Volunteer Program
Application Deadline: Open all Year
Duration of Program: 4 – 48 weeks
Host Country: European Countries
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Number of Opportunities: 638
Advantages of the European Union Youth Volunteer Program
Each month, a food allowance will be provided.
In addition, the participants will be given daily pocket money.
A bus pass for local transit will be given to each participant.
It’s possible that you’ll be able to get reimbursed for your trip expenditures.
The participants will be given a two-bed apartment to share with another individual of the same gender.
A shared kitchen and bathroom will also be available.
List of available volunteer camps:
- Inclusion – equity
- Creativity and culture
- Youth activities
- Pedagogy and teaching
- Digital skills
- Intercultural / intergenerational education and learning (lifelong)
- EU citizenship , EU awareness and democracy
- ICT – new technologies – digital skills
- Young people (Participation, youth work, youth policies)
- Citizenship and democratic participation
- Disability – special needs
- Climate action, environment and nature protection
- Teaching and learning of foreign languages
- Education and training
- Access for disadvantaged people
- International cooperation, international relations, development cooperation
- Health and well-being
- Key skills (including mathematics and literacy) – basic skills
- Development rural and urbanization 98 7 Social assistance and well-being
- Community development
- Combating violence and combating racism, discrimination and intolerance in sport
- New methods and approaches to learning and teaching
- Roma and / or other minorities
- Social dialogue
- Civic engagement / responsible citizenship
- Environment and climate change
- Equality and non-discrimination
- European identity and values
- Gender equality / equal opportunities
- Green skills
- Healthy lifestyle, active aging
- Migrant problems
- Reception and integration of third country nationals
- Skills development
- Youth (participation, youth work, youth policies)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for the European Union Youth Volunteering Program
- To apply, you must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must be a European citizen or work or study in Europe to be eligible.
- Your academic degree level has no bearing on you.
- Both males and females are eligible.
- You are not need to take the IELTS or TOEFL tests.
- Organizations that work with youth, policymakers, and other stakeholders are all eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: The deadlines for applications differ from one project to the next.
Applicants must fill out an online application through the European Youth Portal.
The EU Volunteers program does not require any application costs.
The deadlines for various volunteer opportunities vary. Please pay close attention to the deadlines for each opportunity.
A candidate can submit an application for more opportunities