Fully Funded Facebook Fellowship Program 2022
For the prestigious and competitive Facebook Fellowship Program 2022, the application window is officially open. The Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 in the United States is intended to encourage outstanding PhD candidates at approved universities who are conducting creative research in computer science and engineering subjects.
The Fellowship Program is open to Ph.D. students in any year and aims to promote exceptional talent from a variety of backgrounds and underrepresented minority groups. Candidates’ research statements, publication histories, and letters of recommendation are all taken into account throughout the application screening process.
Participants in the Fellowship are eligible for two years of tuition and fees reimbursement, a $42,000 yearly stipend to cover housing and conference expenses, a funded trip to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit, and a variety of opportunities to meet with Facebook researchers.
Details of Facebook Fellowship Program 2022
Application Deadline: September 20th
Eligibility: International Students
Host Country: United States
Name of Sponsor: Facebook
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
Fields of Study Available
- Statistics in Practice
- Computer Graphics (AR/VR)
- Photonics and Optics in AR/VR
- Computation and Economics
- Privacy and Ethics in AR/VR
- Social Computational Science
- Vision Recognition by Computer
- Cryptoeconomics and Blockchain
- Database Management Systems
- Systems that are distributed
- Video Compression with Low Energy Consumption
- Well-being and Safety with the Instagram/Facebook App
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Processing of Natural Language
- Use of Data and Privacy
- Languages for Programming
- Privacy and Security
- Policy on Social and Economic Issues
- Audio Classification and Spoken Language Processing
- Machine Learning Systems
Value of Facebook Fellowship 2022
- For the academic year, there is a tuition cost (4 semesters or two years)
- A stipend of $42,000 per year is offered to cover living, conference, and travel expenses.
- Paid trip to Facebook’s Menlo Park, California, headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Facebook Fellowship 2022
- Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time PhD student at a recognized university.
- Applicants must be currently engaged in research in one or more relevant subjects.
- Students must enroll full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to obtain program benefits.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the Facebook fellowship program 2022 is September 20th
- A candidate must submit an online application to be considered for the Fellowship.
- A applicant should submit a 500-word research statement outlining his or her research interests, the field’s importance, and why he or she should be a research fellow.
- The student must upload two letters of recommendation as well as the referee’s contact information.