Funded UNHCR Internship Program 2022
Get ready to apply for UNHCR Internship Program 2022. UNHCR Paid Internship is one of the best international internship programs for international students around the world. This internship is a United Nations mission. Through the UNCHR internship opportunity, you will have the chance to meet highly qualified international mentors. Candidates earning undergraduate and graduate degrees in any academic field are eligible.There are no registration fees or IELTS / TOEFL requirements.
The duration of the internship at UNCHR is 6 months. UNHCR, the United Nations Refugee Agency, is a global organization dedicated to saving lives and protecting the rights of refugees. Inmates will work on certain assignments and various community projects.
The trainees will be placed at the headquarters in Geneva. Tasks and projects will be assigned based on academic background. UNHCR is a global organization and by the end of the internship you have international experience.Below is detailed information about the UNCHR 2022 internship program.
Details of UNHCR Internship Program 2022
Duration: Two to Six Months
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: Geneva and Regional and Country Offices
Name of Sponsor: The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
Type of Internship: Fully Funded
The Aim of the UNCHR
UNHCR internship is to find talented, motivated and passionate people like you from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking and diverse ideas to improve our ability to meet people who are important to the organization serve.
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a global organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees. The UNHCR internship lasts 6 months.
applicants with any degree are eligible. The internship is usually a full-time internship, but part-time internships are also allowed depending on professional needs. The exact working hours should be discussed between the intern and the supervisor.
Value of a UNHCR internship
- Selected interns receive an allowance for food and transport on site.
- interns gain real experience in an effective organization.
- The UN internship would be gold sport on the résumé.
- This experience would be useful for the interns’ professional development.
- The internship is an opportunity to network with other influential professionals.
- It paves the way for better job opportunities.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for UNHCR internship
To be considered for an internship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduates from recent years are eligible.
- graduate college students at a university are eligible to participate.
- undergraduate students at a university are eligible to participate.
- Completed at least 2-year university degree in a relevant subject
- All citizens are entitled to participate.
- relatives or relatives of the UNHCR organization are not eligible.
- No registration fee.
- No professional experience required.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Try writing your own personal statement because it is the staple of choice.
The application process is online. Make sure you submit all documents to the online portal. Due to the large pool of applicants, UNHCR will only notify selected applicants.