Funded UNICEF Internship Program for 2022
We returned! It’s time to apply for the UNICEF internship program for 2022. All students who missed the UNICEF internship 2021 can now apply for the UNICEF internship 2022. UNICEF internships are fully funded internships abroad. all bachelor, master and doctoral students.IELTS is not required for the internship. Start your career at UNICEF. Any student from anywhere in the world can apply for the internship. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries.
opportunities at UNICEF are available to international students worldwide. UNICEF offers many areas for internships.There are different positions. Any student over the age of 18 can apply for an internship at UNICEF. You can apply if you are enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral program or have graduated within the last two years.
UNICEF does not charge a registration fee. This is a paid internship program as participants receive a monthly stipend and travel expenses. All costs are covered by UNICEF.Distance internships are also possible. The duration of the internship is usually 6 to 26 weeks. See below for more details on the UNICEF internship program for 2022.
Details of UNICEF Internship Program for 2022
Application Deadline: Open
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: United States
Name of Sponsor: UNICEF
Type of Internship: Fully Funded
Duration: 6 – 26 Weeks
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for UNICEF Internship Program for 2022
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria for the Graduate Internship Program.
- For UNICEF Internships: Applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral research course or have graduated within the last two years.
- Have knowledge of at least one of the working languages of UNICEF: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office to which you are applying may also be required.
- Have excellent academic records as evidenced by recent academic/teaching records.
- Not having close relatives (eg mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in the line of reporting authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Application Deadline: Deadline is different for each UNICEF internship program All internship opportunities are open now Select your preferred internship program.
All eligible candidates can submit their application through our website Complete and submit an online recruitment profile, CV/CV and cover letter.The procedure is shown below.