Funded WHO Internship Program 2022
The WHO Internship Program offers a fully funded internship program. The program offers a wide range of opportunities for undergraduate, masters and graduate students to better understand the technical and administrative program of WHO and to enrich their knowledge and experience in various fields. The World Health Organization is a fully funded internship covered by all costs.The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations. WHO is committed to providing opportunities in several areas.
There is no tuition fee charged by WHO to apply for the internship. All participants from any country with different academic backgrounds in WHO programs who can enhance their educational experience through practical assignments. This is a good opportunity for you because WHO is a famous international organization.
The internship is open to university students, masters and doctoral students. The duration of OMS internships is between six and twenty-four weeks depending on the needs of the OMS technical unit and the availability of the intern.Applicants are at least twenty years old on the date of application. All applications must be submitted online. Detailed information on the WHO Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Details of WHO Internship Program 2022
Application Deadline: Open
No of Courses Offered: Not Specified
Host Country: United States, European Countries
Name of Sponsor: WHO
Type of Internship: Fully Funded
Duration: 6 – 24 Weeks
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD
- As of January 2020, WHO pays salaries to students who need support.
- WHO will provide salaries up to a specific amount per service station, including travel expenses. The amount will be indicated for each position for which the students apply.
- WHO provides all interns with medical and accident insurance
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for WHO Internship Program
The following eligibility criteria will be considered when applying for the World Health Organization Internship Programme.
- You are at least twenty years old on the date of submission of the application.
- You are enrolled at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate) (graduates may also be eligible)
- You have completed three years of full-time study at a university or equivalent institution before starting (level or equivalent) the mission.
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (eg son/daughter, brother/sister or mother/father).
- You have never participated in the WHO internship programme.
- You have a valid passport from a WHO Member State.
Application Deadline: There is no deadline for internship opportunities at WHO. Applicants may apply from time to time based on vacancies.
- You can visit the WHO Internship website here
- Eligibility criteria and how to apply the stages are given Here
- To apply for the WHO Internship Program, Please Visit Here