MBA Scholarships at Cambridge University for International Students in UK
Almost everyone who wish to study in the united kingdom, UK wants to study in the Cambridge university, as a result of her history and her international reputation. Thou lots of this students are hugged with discouragement as a result of the numerous Setback’s they face while processing the admission especially in terms of application, Visa, cost of living and tuition fee. The Fully funded MBA scholarships at Cambridge university for international students 2021 in UK is aimed at encouraging students in business related field to build their career in the Cambridge university.
The united kingdom, UK has for years been among the most selective country in terms of students acceptance, but has one of the most education friendly policy. This country has a students population of about 485, 645 international students from various countries, both EU and non EU nations. UK is also among the leading nations as regards international students applications.
Also Read: 15 Cheapest Online MBA in Canada
The university of Cambridge MBA scholarships will be of great assistance to you, as it prepares you to transform and change the world, in the field of business. Through her unique faculty it prepares her students to gain skills and knowledge, required to deeply excel in business. This university has a great reputation for her business related field.
About the MBA Scholarships at Cambridge University
This scholarship is fully funded for international students, who wish to study their MBA in the Cambridge university, UK. This scholarship lasts for 1 year and it us offered biannually I.e every two years . This scholarship has a deadline of 15 May 2022.
Value description of the MBA Scholarships at Cambridge University
This scholarship is fully funded for her international students, and it will cover the following areas that will be needed for your studies, and they are
- Tuition fee up to £30,000
- Expenses for travel
- Living expenses
- Internship costs
Eligibility and selection criteria for MBA Scholarships at Cambridge University
- Candidates of all nationalities are free to apply for the Cambridge university scholarship
- Special preference is given to students from Lebanon or Lebanese descendants
- Candidates must have a good and excellent academic background
- Can be applied on being admitted into the university
- Must submit an official transcript of your high school certificate
- Must submit your official transcript of your undergraduate degree
- Must submit two reference letter From two academic professors stating your academic history and your character.
- Must show a proof of English language proficiency
- Must submit your GMAT scores
Documents: Passport photographs, CV, GMAT scores, Admission letter submitted to [email protected]
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for this scholarship is on may 15,2022, So make sure to apply before then, while successful candidates will be announced by June 2022.
This scholarship is applied entirely online and to apply click here https://www.boustany-foundation.org/scolarship-programs/MBA-Cambridge