Welcome to Scholarshipsaviour.com
We believe that by accessing this website, we assume that you have agreed to work by our terms and conditions, should in case you will not follow the terms already laid down in this website, we advise you not to use the website.
This agreement sets out as a legal binding for using this website should you default and the terms will be modified from time to time, and being using the site you have agreed to accept any modification done by, this agreement includes eligibility, policy for use of websites, your rights and obligation, private policy and disclaimer.
scholarshipsaviour.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete, reject, remove or refuse to post or terminate access to the website for reasons which you will be duly informed before or after such action is taken.
Eligibility: that you warrant us that you’re an individual 14 years of age or older, and shall not in any way violate any scholarshipsaviour.com applicable law or regulation.
Term/Fees: by using this site you acknowledge that scholarshipsaviour.com has the right to remove you from using the site should in case you breach an agreement,
Such as using the site for any commercial endeavors, except it is endorsed and approved by management of appropriate legal scholarshipsaviour.com actions may be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the site.
Proprietary rights in contents on scholarshipsaviour.com
scholarshipsaviour.com shall own and retain all proprietary rights in website and service, all information provided are copyrighted material, trademark and other proprietary information and its licensors scholarshipsaviour.com unless those whom you have been given written information you may copy, modify, publish, distribute any such proprietary information.
Content Posted on the Site:
That you understand and agree scholarshipsaviour may review and delete any content, message or any material, which violates this agreement, or is offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm or threaten the safety of any user or the society.
That you are solely responsible for whatever you post on our site
That whatever you post on our site you’re granting scholarshipsaviour.com the non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, modify etc. such content until you remove it, and that your content shouldn’t violate any intellectual property right, copyright or any right of any person, which does not result in breach of any contract between you and a third party.
The Following is a Partial List of Contents Prohibited on the Website, Contents that Promotes Racism, Bigotry, Hatred, Religious Hatred, Physical,
- items which harasses or promotes harassment of another person, involves transmission of junk mails, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming.
- Iii. Promotes information that is misleading or promotes illegal activities conduct that is abusive, defamatory, threatening or libelous.
- Iv. Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to pirated works,
- (v.) provides material which exploits people under 18 in a sexual or violent manner, even solicits personal information from them.
- (Vi). Provides information that solicits illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violates someone’s privacy, or creating of viruses.
- Vii. Shall not in any way claim to be a representative, impersonate any of any scholarship board or representative of vii uses or posts scholarshipsaviour.com any sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceiving content.
Must be willing to use the website in any manner consistent with any or all our applicable laws.
May not uses our website for any form of advertisement or solicitation of any kind